Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Expert Witness in Property Management

Going to court is something everyone should try and avoid. I have seen many issues come up over the past 20+ years, in which my expertise as a property owner and property manager have assisted clients in avoiding the courtroom drama. I am listed on the following sites, so visit these links, check out my competition, and email cch@lightnergroup.com with questions.

California Expert Witness Listings CA-Experts.com
California Expert Pages Expertpages.com
California Legal Experts Calif-legal.com
San Francisco Bar Association Directory SFBar.org
Alameda County Bar Association Directory ACBAnet.org
Southern California Experts Directory LACBA.org
San Diego County Bar Association Directory SDCBA.org

AND, visit my Expert Witness page on the Lightner Property Group website http://www.lightnergroup.com/html/expert_witness.html

-Ms. Merrie

No comments: