Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Property Management = Ms. Merrie

I'm Merrie Turner Lightner, aka Ms. Merrie. I know my product and have a passion for assisting Property Managers, both big and small, with questions and concerns. I own and manage both residential and commerical properties with my team at Lightner Property Group in San Francisco. I am here to discuss any facet of property management that has you confused, frustrated, or befuddled. Chat on this blog and I will check in and answer your questions. - Ms. Merrie

Lightner Property Group is a San Francisco based asset, property management and development firm specializing in in-fill development, urban housing and commercial property investments. The company provides real estate management, consulting, brokerage and development services. Lightner Property Group, its clients and affiliates offer Equal Housing and Employment Opportunities.
© 2008 Lightner Property Group. All rights reserved.
http://www.lightnergroup.com/

No comments: